To sustain an adequate budget, in addition to the fundraising events organized by the boosters, we request that each family contributes the fees* suggested; each new skier receives a team hat included with this.
- High school skiers – $100
- Middle school skiers – $25
- Multi-child, HS only – 2 skiers: $175.00
- Multi-child, HS only – 3 skiers: $250.00
To pay for your membership fees, we must collect some information about your child. Please fill out the form below and you will be taken to the payment page right after.
(If the current COVID-19 situation results in the season getting cancelled, the Boosters will refund dues.)
The Winter Season is just around the corner – here is a couple of items to help you prepare for the upcoming season:
- If you didn’t play a fall sport:
– Make sure you have your Physical Exam Form turned in (9th, 11th & transfers only) Form below.
– Completed all Online Athletic Forms (See below)
- Weight Room – open every Monday-Thursday: 2:30-4:00
- Chris Sanborn, our athletic trainer, will be opening the gym starting Monday 11/11 from:
– 2:45-3:30: Speed, Quickness, and Agility Clinic
– 3:30-4:15: open gym – to be eligible for open gym, athletes must attend the Speed, Quickness, Agility Clinic
- Any one with an outstanding Fall Uniform will not be allowed to participate until all uniform items are returned.